These classes are held weekly as long as Josh is in town. Please check the schedule for more details and classes. An Open Studio class allows students to start a new project or get help on any current project they are working on. Projects include: drawing, painting, or wood sculpture.
Note: The Instructors goal is to have equal time with each student. The following projects are too time consumming to do in this class: soldering/metal work or airbrushing. These can be done in a class where these techniques are taught or in a one-on-one setting.
Fee: $40 per person
$20 supply fee per person per project
The supply fee covers: average size cut-outs (bigger sizes will be extra), paint, paint supplies, pattern, reference, glass eyes, cast feet, misc. materials like glue, quickwood.
Number of students per class 6-12
Registration and Payments
- Students can register by calling or texting Josh at 224-629-0581 or by emailing Laura – email@example.com
- The first 12 people to register will reserve a spot in any given class. (Open Studio classes)
- Students need to notify the instructor 48 hours before a cancelation of a class. This will give the instructor significant time to prepare for the class. Those that reserve a spot and do not show up for the class, will owe a $10 fee due at the next class.
- Students are responsible to transport their artwork/sculptures to and from class as their will be no storage room available in the studio.
- Deposits are required for classes that cost more than $80.
- Class fees are due at the beginning of each class.
- Make payments written to Josh Guge
Please make your payment to Josh Guge at the beginning of class, if you have any questions please call Josh 224-629-0581 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.