Airbrush Class Tool List
- 2 buckets or containers to hold water
- Sharp knife (exacto)
- painters tape
- airbrush flow medium
- extra paper to practice on (card stock works the best)
- airbrush ready paints (some will be provided)
- table easel
- airbrush hose (and connections)
- paint brushes
- airbrush cleaner or windex
- extension cords
- table lamp
- paper towels
- airbrush stand
A Table easel can be made by folding a piece of card board. The cardboard can be folded in half and taped to the table.
If you don’t have an airbrush or a compressor let Josh know and he will provide one for you.
Please make your payment to Josh Guge at the beginning of class, if you have any questions please call Josh 224-629-0581 or e-mail email@example.com.